Being adequately ready for retirement requires professional planning. Money Advisors can help you gather important information to develop an RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) strategy that you can follow.
* Government plans provide approximately 37% of retirement income
* 33% of home owners are considering selling their home to finance their retirement
* 28% of people between the ages of 42 and 60 have less than $100,000 in savings
* 20% of people who have reached retirement age are considering semi-retirement due to lack of income
* One out of five baby-boomers has no retirement savings
* Possibility of credit protection for your investments
* Choice of beneficiary to facilitate the transfer of amounts saved
* Additional protection of your investments by ASSURIS (a non-profit organization that protects Canadian insureds should their insurance company become insolvent)
* Under the CID benefit (contribution in the event of disability), to which you can subscribe within your contract and the company will cover your RRSP contributions in the event of a disability
Mutual Funds provided through Carte Wealth Management Inc.
Insurance and segregated funds provided through PPI and Money Advisors.
For your saving and retirement needs, we offer a flexible range of products to maximize your savings. One of the main advantages of proper RRSP plans are that they combine 4 key advantages:
Thanks to the investment vehicles and retirement income options available through our partners, you can build a personalized savings plan alongside your current and future needs. Money Advisors share our vast range of investment funds to determine which ones can help you reach your financial goals. Maximize the return on your savings and maintain control over your investments.
Our investment tools are designed to adapt to your savings needs and goals, regardless of your investment horizon.
Investment vehicles helping you reach your goals at any stage of your life:
Think about your goals and call for a meeting!
235 Montreal Rd. Suite 100